Validate receipts with fiskalcheck.
Verify the correct integration of KassenSichV and DSFinV-K into your POS system in seconds with the free fiskalcheck app from fiskaly.
How fiskalcheck works.
Step 1: Download fiskalcheck app
Step 2: Scan receipt
Scan the QR code and get the validation report.
Step 3: Validate KassenSichV compliance
- • Validation of individual data fields according to DSFinV-K
- • Transaction data validation according to DSFinV-K
- • Signature validation according to BSI TR-03151
- • Validation of certificates from fiskaly and other TSS providers
- • Information transfer from the validation report for other applications via copy/paste
Step 4: Easy data visualization
- • Display of payments & tax rates of the transaction data
- • Derive & display the TSS serial number from the public key
- • Easy visualization of validation errors
- • Visualization and display of each validation step
fiskalcheck App FAQ
fiskalcheck is a mobile application with which you can check cash receipts, easily and for free. Scan the QR code, a validation report is displayed instantly. fiskalcheck is the fastest and most secure way to check your TSS signature.
fiskalcheck offers the following functionalities:
- Scanning the QR code and displaying of a validation report
- Signature verification of the transaction according to BSI TR-03151
- Validation of the processType and the processData according to DSFinV‑K
- Validation of individual fields according to DSFinV‑K specifications for QR codes on receipts
- Deriving the TSE serial number
- Simplified visualization of the individual data fields
- Simple representation of validation errors
- Validation of certificates, correct matching of the root certificates, and replication of the certificate chain
- Derivation of hardware or cloud TSS and manufacturer
In June 2020, version 2.2 of the DSFinV-K was published. Find the most relevant and up-to-date information about the DSFinV-K (Digitale Schnittstelle der Finanzverwaltung für Kassensysteme), a data standard for POS, in detail.